[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Repair

Thanks for the vote of confidence. When I get it finished I'll let you know how it turns out.
I will not be doing it for a few weeks though because I'm still working on replace the floor in the
bathroom and the trunk area. I also discovered (or I assume) from this listing that I should have
a box of some sort around the tank with insulation and stuff. Don't really know for sure.
But if you or someone else does, I'd appreciate the input. Measurements and photo would be great.
I can make it since I do sheetmetal work, just need a good idea of what goes where.
Robert Gill