[VAC] Re: Dan Weeks office

Dear Dan, I thought that you would like to know that an article of yours is
what inspired me to want to own an airstream.  We had always appreciated
airstreams but never thought of actually owning one until I read your
article in a Better Homes and Gardenspublication(Fall 2000).
      Speaking of offices, when we were last visiting the architecture
department of K-State University, there were fifth year students projects
on display over an assignment of converting airstreams into offices that
kept with their aero-dymanic design.  It was really neat to see.  Terri
Gardner