[VAC] Re: Repremand RE Workers on Wheels

Cheyanne and Jerry,

I enjoyed the discussion regarding working as a means of funding the gypsy
lifestyle also.  It seems closely related to Airstremism to me as well.
Maybe a polite request for reconsideration to the list moderators would
initiate a reconsideration of the ban.

I realize that the primary purpose of the VACList is discussion of A/S
technical subjects and maybe we are asking too much.  I know it is a tough
job to moderate all of us long-winded airbags (speaking for myself anyway)
and keeping the daily postings down to a manageable number is a tough job.
The theory as explained to me is that if we are all allowed to free-range on
our discussion topics the list could produce as many as 200 daily posts
which creates a burden to moderate and also, a burden to those who don't
have the time or desire to read 150 - 200 daily posts to get the meat of the
A/S discussions.

Harvey