[VAC] Re: Cheyanne - Camp Hosting

I searched the SF Bay Area pretty thoroughly for a long-term RV park with
all mod cons, and the Pelican Point park (Half Moon Bay) was easily the
best... There's a mobile home park right next door, with its own gated
storage facility, and the RV park is about 100 yds from the cliffs
overlooking the Pacific Ocean - I don't remember the monthly rate ('93-'94),
but it was not unreasonable. They had a laundry room, rec room, and
office/store. A great spot, really, definitely oriented to the full-timer,
and about 30 minutes from downtown SF...

Back in the '70s, I full-timed in a park on Stewart Street, Santa Monica.
There were a couple long-term rv/trailer parks in the neighborhood - this
one was under/next to the I-10 freeway... but the freeway's elevated, and
the park was surprisingly quiet... as i recall, the space-rent was about
$85.00 a month, including water and power...

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
WBCCI#8862, VAC
Reno, NV