[VAC] Re: Polishers

I was told by Scott at Lake Manufacturing that to get the swirls out use
AP300 and lightly "season" the pad with the polish. This go over lightly at
1,000 rpm.  I have swirls in my trailer and as soon as the weather gets
warmer I'm going to try machine and hand - and see which works better.  I
have the Dewalt and its supposed to keep constant rpm under pressure... you
have to be careful.. it will throw you off a ladder if your not careful.

Ken
5358
59 Traveler