[VAC] Re: Secret Codes

I've been working on this database for almost 2 years now.  Can identify
any trailer from 1947 to 1979 by it's serial number, and it is 98%
complete for the lengths and models for each plant per each model year.
Will be asking the list soon for help in finishing the last 2%.

It is a living document, as I'm always validating it, improving it and
adding bits and pieces of knowledge.  I have total production numbers
for much of the '50's (thanks Charlie) and am gathering data for the
other years.

What to do with all this info?  Wish I could make money off it, but it
is really just a labor of love.  Krista says I spent more time on it
than restoring the Caravel.  Most likely will put it into a viewable
database format for the VAC website Members Section after figure out a
way to do it.

Later,
RJ
VAC Webmaster

(Wish I had a wizard, Bill, then I could win the Lottery & Super Bowl
bets and retire to a life of leisure and restoring Airstreams.)