[VAC] Re: EBAY Trailers/ values WAM

Wayne - just a quick response - I started collecting
this information last fall when many of us were still
on the eGroups list.  In general, most/many people did
not PAY more than $2000 for their trailer, regardless
of location - with about 60% response being in the
$500-1000 category.  BUT, when asked what they *think*
it's worth NOW, most/many said (low end) $3500 -
$7000.

Wayne, I know you've got a realistic perspective,
*and* you own a lot of these things - but I believe
many think that airstreams are going to provide an
unrealistic buy/sell profit - when really what people
should be buying them for is to use.

That's the only way to get your money out of them -
use 'em, and love 'em, there's alot of them out there,
they ain't as rare as people want them to be...

my 2 cents.

Toby 2029

p.s. Wayne - if you want to help me make some
reasonable sense of all these surveys, that would be
cool, maybe together we could work up a bluebook for
the VAC -- email me off list...

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com
VAGRANT WBCCI 2029 VAC