[VAC] Re: Changing beds

Cheyanne,

I was the one that mentioned the Futon Idea. I We have a '73 Excella with rear
bedroom. The queen (actually I think it's closer to a double) bed is oriented side
ways, headboard on the street side. this still leave a 1 foot aisle at the foot of
the bed to get by (I'm thinking of just filling in the space with more mattress).
Depending on how you orient your bed, lengthwise down the trailer or from side to
side, will dictate how much room you need (well that and how tall you are) to
traverse the whole trailer. If you orient the bed lengthwise and perform some
minor customizing to the bed itself, it should be possible to have close to a full
size (near queen size) bed that can also fold up and provide more seating area.

Just some thoughts. Without knowing your exact layout, it's harder to relate much
more than this.

bobb