[VAC] Re: Tank builders

JC,

Peter Kaiser provided the following tank molder information a couple months
ago and then again more recently in response to my question.  Here it is:

Provided by Peter E. Kaiser
Plastics Plus
2021 Lovett Ave
Bismarck, ND 58504-6738
Phone: (701)223-2115
It was formed from 3/16 inch ABS and works nicely.

I found a company that agreed to sell me a tank from stock, polyethylene not
the preferred ABS but much cheaper at $110 plus shipping.  It is about 50"
wide, 23" long, and 6" deep. I have not received it yet but do have a sketch
and dimensions.  It will fit nicely into the frame opening of my '66 Safari
22' except, the tank is a basic rectangle without the notch across the rear
where the dump valve was attached to the original.  I don't see that as a
problem, I will extend the gate valve flange into the rear bumper
compartment and also connect the gray water drain in that area but it will
require some modification.  If that interests you, I can provide the name
and phone number of the company.

Harvey