[VAC] Re: Rocky mountain rally

Hi,

I'm just catching up on email, have about 200 unread postings in my VAC
folder.  Whoever is keeping track, please add me to the list, if non-WBCCI
"Friends" of VAC are welcome.   If it's Labor Day weekend, I probably won't
be able to make it, though.

Although I live in Colorado, I don't know of any specific locations to
suggest, although southern and western is where I'd like to explore.
Monument Lake sounds great.  Also, anywhere between Walsenburg and
Durango--I've driven that a couple of times and the scenery is gorgeous.

There's a nice KOA in Gunnison, but I arrived there after dark one day and
left before daylight, so I don't feel qualified to recommend it.  (I found
out the next morning that I was only 5 miles short of a National Forest
campground that I was looking for).

Don
Colorado Springs