[VAC] Zolatone

Just thought I'd share that Zolatone has created a new website of its
own at :

http://www.zolatoneaim.com/

Includes full explanations of how the interior finish works and how to
spray it.  Really worth reading - I discovered I was doing it wrong all
this time (and it still worked)!

Zolatone was first developed in 1952 and the earliest Airstream I've
seen it on was a '52 Flying Cloud.   Airstream used the stuff
exclusively from then on out.  Great stuff, very durable, hides minor
defects, and the texture has a very nice visual appeal.  Airstream used
variants of beige and greens, but I guess in a full rehab, you'd be free
to use any color combo you chose.

Check it out, its actually an easy finish to apply.

RJ