[VAC] Re: Not all Airstreams are created equal.

Hello All,
I have a 1968 Sovereign and it is a solid coach. Yes, I have some of the
laminate on the bathroom cabinets come loose but other than that I have no
complaints. So if it is a Beatrice era then I couldn't tell, solid wood and
very little hardware problems. The floor is solid and the windows all work
and their hardware is original. Even the converter is original. So maybe all
to negative press is not warranted. However I question if 68 was a Beatrice
year.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425