[VAC] Re: The new 16 foot Bambi

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: The new 16 foot Bambi

Therein lies the problem. Thor wants to sell big expensive a/s' with nice interiors, but relegates the Bambi to leftovers. My inspection of a new 19' Bambi left me cold as well..cheap plastic 'paper' veneer, particle board cabinets, junk fabrics, etc. And then they call us "elitist's" because we like the older, better made a/s'.

Randy Unter
'66 Overlander (with real walnut veneer, and weighs less than a new Safari with plastic veneer)
Denver