[VAC] Re: window cranks

   Here's another assignment to find and make available restoration parts,
should you decide to accept it (Poof, smoke rises from small tape player).

    The 5 or so large size window cranks on my 1957 22' Flying Cloud are all
stripped and inoperable.  I found and bought a too-small sized window crank
made by Window Components Mfg. Miami, Fla (no further information on
package).  The installation instructions list 8 other models of window cranks
this company makes with different length arms from 1-1/2 inches to 8-1/2
inches as follows: 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 4", 5", 5-3/8", 6", 7-11/16", and 8-1/2"
lengths.  This might be another popular item to stock and sell. Doing so
would make me happy as I can't be cranky right now.    I will scan and send
the instruction sheet to you in a follow-up E mail.

   Does anyone else need window cranks?  If so, please let Steve know.

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.
1957 22' Flying Cloud
1951? 18' Clipper