[VAC] Re: monomatic toilet

Philip mentions the porcelain Sealand Traveler toilet below.  I've got
to see two of these installed in vintage coaches now, and I must say
that if you have to replace a missing or plastic RV toilet, these units
are the way to go.

The porcelain quality and design is pretty equal to the original
San-i-swirl and Townsend toilets in the original vintage Airstreams.
The -10 series is almost an exact duplicate of the old style china
toilets.  It doesn't look like the hardware will corrode as fast either.
 Sure beats the plastic pieces-o-crap that are being used as
replacements.

I hope Philip & others will let us know how they hold up and what models
they used.  Check out:

http://www.sealandtechnology.com/product1.html

Later,
RJ