[VAC] Re: The new 16 foot Bambi

Last week I took a tour of the A/S factory where among other units a 16 foot
Bambi was being produced.  The thing that struck a sour note with me is the
fact that they have modified the traditional flooring system (for the 16
Bambi only.)  The traditional plywood floor has been replaced with chip
board and the underbelly instead of being sealed with aluminum is now
covered with a plastic coating.  I didn't see if the coating was some sort
of sheet goods or if it was sprayed on.

I hope the new system works but I have my doubts that it will last the 30
years my Safari has.  What I REALLY hope is that they don't use this new
system on the other trailers.

Bill Deering

Oklahoma City