towing

The MOST important thing in towing  IS BE ALERT  don't let your mind wander
pay attention to the red tail lights coming in the distance,  that car that
keeps changing lanes,  how many big 18 wheelers are coming up behind.    Put a
little brake on when red tail lights are coming on in the distance.    So am an
old lady but sure makes me wonder when someone whips around and then gets right
off at the exit 40' in front of me.....2 seconds behind would still get them off
at that exit...the world is impatient.....relax let your muscles get loose and
you will still get there in the same time.    Pearl in SoCal traffic   all
hitches work tis the driver who does not anticipate
problems