[VAC] Re: Solar panels / controllers etc Dean Sale

Hello again,

No I still have the Univolt and only switch on the inverter when I need
it.  I installed a simple switch - Off, Inverter, Shore Power.  If
hooked up to shore power 110v then I don't need to use the inverter.  I
normally always use the propane function as I believe it cools better
than with electricty.  I have the vent tube about 4 inches outside the
trailer and have never had a problem in the three years I have used this
system.

Cheers,
Don McKelvay #19432 & VAC
76 31' Sovereign