[VAC] Re: Lights Hanging On Airstream As Display/Prop

Becky seemed to indicate that I might have gone "overboard" on this
Airstream affliction of mine, but I converted a set of 120 volt Christmas
lights to run on 12 volts. The bulbs took about 4 volts each, so I had to
wire three of them in series all the way down the string of 35 lights
(clipped the last two off).   That way I could run them when I don't have
electric hook-up.  I used 'em instead of patio lights. Last year's set was
all white   ...the "overboard" part comes in when I stated I was going to
put a few blue ones in the string to give it more of an "Airstream" look.
(...Ought to match the Zip-Dee awning pretty good! )

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter