[VAC] Re: Rocky Mountain VAC rally

I've got an idea...  if its OK with everyone, I'll call the KOA in Colorado
City and you call Monument Lake, and anyone else who has some ideas please call
to see if they can fit us in. We can get an go or no go on a few campsites and
then everyone who is interested can say yes or no.  What do you all think???
How many trailers should we pitch to the campgrounds?  I was thinking 10-15 and
it sounds like we want to do it in the fall.  Lets see if we can get this going.

Ken J.
5358
59 Traveler