[VAC] '60's WBCCI Asian Caravan

Don Perry (Our VAC president) has donated 20 original snapshots from an
unknown Caravan in the early '60s through at least India and Thailand (I
recognize the vehicle vintage and some locations).  Can those who know
the Caravans take a look  and let me know off-list any information, by
photo number, so I can add it to the website page?

The new photos can be seen at:

http://www.airstream.net/as_photos/photos4.html

Clicking on each image will expand them to full size.  They appear to be
similar to some of the other more famous Airstream Caravan shots, but
taken from different angles and with a lesser quality camera (or photographer).

RJ
webmaster@airstream.net