[VAC] Re: Rocky Mountain VAC rally

I live in Ft. Collins CO, and have not ever been to a rally, or even a WBCCI mtg
of the the Denver chapter, even though I joined from day one.
I will be going to my first meeting next Saturday in Denver.
It 's a good idea to talk about having a rally in this area, but I probably
could not make it, as I have my Safari parked up in the mountains most of the
year.
and I work.
I agree that Ridgway SP is a good spot, but most people are probably better
accessible to the Front Range area.
Jere Potter
'64 Safari