[VAC] Re: VAK?

I have been a home with a bad cold for a week and have needed some laughs,
thank you all for accomodating me!  I have not decided which of all of these
I am yet, too complex for my muddled sneezy head at the moment.
My thoughts on the WBCCI thread - the only way to change the flavor of your
local club is to join and recruit some new blood yourselves.  That is what I
am trying to do here.  I do like the folks and have enjoyed the two events I
attended last year. The best way to have a rally you like is to volunteer to
do something to make it the way you want it to be.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113