[VAC] Re: VAK?

You guys have really gone over the edge.

I thought "CABIN FEVER" didn't kick in until, late in February.

I think the idea to have a rally in Colorado, with Vintage as the theme
is a great idea.  The WDCU has members in Colorado.  Fred, and Polly.
September is a beautiful time in the rockies, with the Aspens all
yellow, and I'm sure the WDCU would help as much as possible to
facilitate such an undertaking.  Since we are a nationwide Unit, we have
rallies all over the country, and a good rally in Colorado, will be a
chance for all our members in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Texas,
Nebraska, and yes, even California, to get together.   Let me know if I
can help.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221