[VAC] Re: Fridge restoration

Debbie Smith and others, asked about getting their old gas refrigerators
rebuilt or modified.  There is a business in Fife, WA, near Tacoma, that
rebuilds Dometics, and Norcolds, and other fridges if needed.  They pull
out the old boiler, and coils, and replace them with new or rebuilt
heaters, generators, condensers, etc..

The owner several years ago was one of the sons of Tveton RV , in
Seattle.  They also do custom Airstream work and other RV work.  They
rebuilt my brakes, and did a fine job.  They are:

RV Wheels Co.
4914 Pacific Hwy E.
Fife, WA,   98424
PH  (206) 922-5686

I'm sure they will rebuild your gas/electric refrige to your specs.

If they have changed their name or location, someone in the great
northwet, please chime in, and let us know.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/