[VAC] Rocky Mountain VAC rally

Title: Rocky Mountain VAC rally

I had lunch with Fred Coldwell a month or so ago. We discussed the idea of having a Rocky Mtn Rally for VAC-ers, ala the very successful California Rallies ( I had recently driven all the way out to attend the Olema Rally, which I thoroughly enjoyed). I mentioned to Fred that I had had so much fun with the Californians than we Coloradoans should have A rally here. We discussed having a Rally in the fall. Unfortunately, I have an RJ (real job), have been swamped, and have been unable to lead this endeavor. If anyone else wants to take the lead on this, Fred and I will help out.

Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
Denver