[VAC] Re: Maybe a new VAC member

Hmmm. I got my letter acknowledging my application but it didn't say
anything about numbers. The letter was from Kathy Adams and she got it out
quickly. Thanks Kathy. Kind of frustrating as I don't think the local Unit
will have a clue about assigning specific numbers. Last time I had numbers
assigned (in 1971) the numbers came in a brown kraft envelope from WBCCI.
Maybe that comes along later in the process. I hope someone asks or offers
a choice. In 1971, they were just assigned as a first time member.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind