[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Bob Basques   After being in WBCCI for over 36 years when way back then the numbers were
into 30000  and miine is 22170.....they sometimes spent money foolishly  like the
Blue Beret on very shiny paper (expensive)   and  during the previous ex  he didn't want
pictures in the BB and now they are crying for pictures since .....1 picture is worth a
1000 words......it was like a little dictatorship.    This is really a caravan club not
just rallies and when you have been to the same place 20 times why would you want to go
again (except to visit friends)  there are some Units who are scheduling a mini caravan
with a rally and they seem to be surviving.

We don't think about some of the expenses they have such as the insurance to cover all
sanctioned rallies.....I wonder what their telephone bill is?    bet some of you can
come up with some other hidden expenses too       Pearl.