[VAC] Re: Still new to a '64 GlobeTrotter

Hi John, I am an Mainer, now living in New Hampshire.  You should have no
problem on the major highways in our frozen part of the world.  Maine is
much better prepared for winter than most parts of the country, probably
because we get so much of it up here.

In case you run into problems that need parts, etc, American Adventure RV in
North Hampton, NH is a good place to get even older parts since they have
been in the A/S business for a long time.  I have found them very helpful,
and their prices are quite reasonable. There tele is 603 964 7050, just in
case you need it.

They have at least 2 or 3 older airstreams on consignment if anyone is
interested.     Larry Snell