[VAC] Re: ? & Back Issues Vintage Advantage

Hey RJ,
    I was sitting here filling out an Airstream Feature Chart of Bud's
Attributes Survey for the 63 GlobeTrotter ( I've done the other 5) and
suddenly had the thought that this would be a great Web based graphic
Database If I only new how to convert the paper to Html and  store it in a
database. I'm a novice at HTML and can make and read a basic page, but
something of this magnitude is beyond my abilities at the moment. Any words
of wisdom or direction would be appreciated.

WAM