[VAC] Re: ? & Back Issues Vintage Advantage

RJ & Christa,

A fellow e-mailer told me yesterday about the photos and restorations
available at AirstreamDreams.  I was already aware of the AirstreamDreams
retail operation and had purchased a pair of Bargman 99 lenses for my
vintage money sponge but apparently had not had the good sense to look at
the various files available on that website.  At the time, I had just
discovered the various A/S lists, internet parts sources, and all of the
other resources that support our hobby and was a little overwhelmed with
information.

I previously looked at your Airstream archives file after you told me about
it in a response to some e-mail I sent to the list a few weeks ago.  I was
impressed with the detailed information available but even more impressed
with the obvious effort that has gone into compiling, reviewing, correcting
erroneous submissions, and creating the website and entering all the
information into it.  All of us who get to use that wonderful resource
because a hand full of people like you have taken the time and devoted the
effort to providing it owe you a huge thank you.  So here's mine:  THANK
YOU!  Your efforts are appreciated.

Anyway, I reviewed the photos and restoration stories at Airstream Dreams
today and was very impressed with your restoration and the excellent photos
and clear and detailed stories that described it all.  It was enjoyable
reading and very informative.

Your contributions to the Airstream experience are the kind of things I
enjoy, appreciate, and was looking for when I joined the WBCCI three or
years ago.  Unfortunately I didn't find the experience I was looking for in
the WBCCI and my local unit so I dropped out but retained my membership in
the VAC.  Recently I have found the affiliation I was looking for in the
Airstream lists and in the WDCU so have rejoined the WBCCI as a member of
the WDCU.  I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to participate in
some of the VAC activities and getting to know all of you who have created a
pleasurable affiliation through your selfless dedication to the hobby.  You
are making owning a vintage Airstream a satisfying experience.

Thank you,
Harvey