[VAC] Re: Odor eating alternative cleaner

When I was trying to remove years of nicotine residue from my 75 A/S I
bought several of the citrus cleaners available at supermarkets.  They
just didn't cut it (pun intended).

RJ and Krista Dial steered me to Nature's Orange, which I found in the
Janitorial section of Home Depot.  Now that stuff is _powerful_, and it
dissolved the residue in no time.  No harsh chemicals, no unpleasant
odor, and easy to apply/wipe off.

I ended up using it on every surface in the trailer, and am very pleased
with the results.

Give it a try.  I think you'll like it.

--
Roger Hightower