[VAC] Re: A/S Floor Repair

Just to add my two cents worth, my 73 International had minor leaks which
were easily fixed, except for one which was near impossible to find.  I
finally discovered that water was leaking around the seals in the TV antenna
gearing.  It did not come in the interior around the crank, but did come
down the top and leaked out the small viewing windows on both sides.  Some
also came down the interior of the frame and onto the flooring, but not
enough to do substantial damage.  Since we do not use the TV antenna I made
a cone from a small silver funnel and vulcam'd it over the gearing.  It
doesn't look out of place and there is no water coming in now.     Larry