[VAC] Re: A/S Floor Repair

Hi Harvey, I noticed that you got a reply on your floor from Jim Smith in Fl.
This man has been a boat builder in the past and knows what he is talking
about.  He doesn't write very well, but don't let that affect the information
he has to offer.  I met him In Fredericksburg last winter and saw his trailer
which has a fabulous floor of inlaid wood which will probably outlast all of
us!  I don't suggest you do a floor like that, but the principal of putting
down a floor with the resin, or using resin "Git Rot" is a good one and makes
sense if you don't want to replace the floor.
Just Plain Polly in Co.