[VAC] A/S Floor Repair

Members:

A grateful thank you is extended to each of you who took the time and effort
to offer me your suggestions and experiences.

A rough plan is forming.  I think I'll visit my local home improvement
stores tomorrow to determine what type of resin is readily available.  Since
I have already removed the belly skin, tank cover, and black water tank, I
have clear access from below to the rotted section of floor between the
frame rails.  It should be easy to cut a new matching section of 1/4"
plywood to attach to the bottom of the existing floor.  (Thicker would
interfere with reinstallation of the waste tank and tank cover)  That will
trap whatever resin may seep or drip through the existing floor as well as
provide a sandwich layer to improve strength.  I can then apply and spread
the resin from above.  I may consider installing an additional layer of 1/4"
plywood sandwich over the top as well.  Creating a raised section won't
cause any problems that I can envision because the work area is contained
inside the rear trunk compartment and the different levels of floor
shouldn't make any difference.

Harvey