[VAC] Re: window condensation

----------
Along the lines of the window replacement discussion of late:

1. I have a 1971 23 foot Safari which is my first Airstream (or trailer for
that matter)  There has developed some condensation between the panes of the
two curved front windows.  From looking at things it appears that the
windows would need to be removed from the trailer (drill out the rivets) in
order to reseal them.  Is this the case or have I missed something easier?

2. There is also seal deterioration between the panes of the front center
flat window.  No condensation but I can see what appears to be rubber
frangments between the panes.  Anyone know how difficult it is to
disassemble this window?

3.  On a totally undrelated note I am planning a side trip the the Airstream
factory in Jackson Center, OH in a couple of weeks.  Has anyone taken the
tour there?  They tell me there is a dealer within 30 miles of the factory.
I'd like to vist there also,  not to buy at this time but I am thinking of
upgrading to a larger unit when we retire in a few years.  Does anybody know
the name and location of this dealer.

Thanks for any help.

Bill