[VAC] Vintage brakes and seals

Phil,

I haven't tried in the past few days to search for hub seals as I was
involved in removing the black water tank and trying to get it repaired or
find a replacement.  I just reviewed the info you provided and am thinking
about trying your part numbers.

Your '66 Overlander is a tandem axle trailer vice single axle isn't it?
Does it have 12" brakes or 10"?  I was thinking that a tandem axle trailer
has a pair of lighter-rated axles with smaller spindles, hubs, and brakes
than the trailers like mine with a single axle but the measured seal
dimensions sound like the same or at least similar to mine.

Any thoughts on this?

I think I'll go see if I can purchase them locally anyway.

Thanks for the information.

Harvey