[VAC] Re: 28' 1970's

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Re: 28' 1970's
OK Chris, you really have me pulling my hair out now.
We know the Ambassador went from 28 feet to 29 feet in 1969, the same
time both plants went to the standardized serial number.

The VAC registry has some 1976 Ambassadors with "I 29 T 6 J XXXX" format
serial #'s, and a 1979 with an "I 29 D 9 J XXXX".  So, taking into
account your trailer and the hereto unamed "I 28 T 9 J XXXX" trailer on
the VAC list, that means that there were both 28' & 29' Ambassadors
being made in Jackson Center at the same time?

Charlie Burke! Help......

RJ