[VAC] Re: Galley forward model

I have seen them in some 34ft models and I remember a few folks on the
A/S list speaking very favorably about them.  However, it was also
commented on that they  do not produce them anymore.  My feeling is that
they were very appealing to the ardent cooker and  I know many women's
appeal to trailering is they don't have to cook like they do at home.
Everyone is on a vacation and eat out a lot.   The units seemed to loose
some living area but to each his own.  It was a very attractive kitchen.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com