[VAC] shiny ones

I have owned several Airstreams and one Argosy  - still have a 1974
Sovereign, 31 ft. .
The first one I owned  I have forgotten what year but it unfortunately
burned down to the platform.   I have the nameplate from that one that
has the #O  6047   .     At the top is Jackson  Center,  Ohio ,  and at
the bottom is : 1755 No. Main St., Los Angeles, Calif. - The WBCCI # was
3218 .   In serpentine fashion across the center is a stylized
"AIRSTREAM"  each letter having slipstream design toward the left.   Am
curious now as to what year it was,  (it was a single axle, 22 ft. model)
.
This plate is aluminum,  measures 1+11/16X 4".    I also salvaged the
wheel covers which I still have - stainless steel, 15".