[VAC] Re: Electric Ceramic Heaters

I've got a question about electric (resistance) heaters including the small
cube type ceramic heater.  I have used a small 1500 watt unit along with a
separate small fan to keep my 23 foot 71 Safari comfortable during the
winter while I putter around.  With the outside temperature at 14 degrees
the trailer stays at about 45 degrees with the little heater at less than
the maximum setting.  I wonder if there would be any carbon monoxide
produced by this heater.  I don't think so since no combustion is taking
place.  Anybody have any thoughts on this.

Bill