[VAC] Re: Vintage brakes and seals

They are local to me, and have come through in a lot of instances, not every time mind you. Just tell them the dimensions and see if they can help. They've helped me with swapping out a few times with newer bearings and seals, when the originals were nowhere to be found. For instance, how about trying to find a two-piece-driveshaft carrier bearing for a 1962 Cadillac Hearse. For some reason Cadillac didn't think it was important to make these any more, go figure.

bobb