[VAC] Re: Ceramic Heaters

I am an opinionated poop at times,but I work for an old line HVAC company,
and we will not install or sell any unvented products, while I do not
entirely subscribe to thids point of view, I agree that they absolutley not
be installed in any confinede area where people sleep. especialy our nice
snug Airstreams. I plan to install a carbon monoxide alarm in mine, just to
be on the safe side. When I was much younge, we had a furnace malfunction in
the dead of winter, and the fact that i had a crazy brother who liked to
keep his window open in sub zero weather probably saved us all, so I tend to
be a bit extreme, but the fact is CO poisoning makes you sleepy, eventually
putting you to sleep forever.... so how are you going to notice if any
heater malfunctions, especially a ceramic which I know puts out CO. I would
only use one of those in a space where no one ever sleeps.. a shop, office
ect.    James '68 Caravel