[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi - looking like a breadbox

After I saw the BAmbi in the Metropolitan Homes, and the clean room A/s
that the guy in VT does, I have my heart set on stainless steel.  Then I
got a book about Diners, and the fancy stainless steel work on some of
them is very tempting.  One of the hard things about finding a design
sense for the interior is that the factory interior stays much the same
and is not really in keeping with the powerful aero dynamic airplane
look of the outside. I am going to look at airplane interiors and train
interiors too.  The outside is very 1940's, and the inside is useful and
well engineered and etc, but is pretty vanilla.

Daisy