[VAC] Re: aluminium floor

Hey Anthony,
Many people on the list have been wondering where you have been and if
your Pacer got shipped to London, in one piece.   Nice to hear from you.

An all aluminum floor would be a first, as far as I know, and might
present more problems than it would cure.   At this point in the
discussion,  I would like to invite the comments of RJ, (aircraft
builder), Garnett, (NASA engineer) and Tom Howarth, (Senior Navy
engineer).  We have other engineers and scientists on the list, so I
hope you will also comment on the feasibility and practicality of an all
aluminum floor.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221