[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Hi Jim, Wayne and the others interested in new Airstream design,
I agree variety is good thing and departure from the traditional keeps things
interesting. I think that is part of the reason I like being a part of the
VAC as each coach that is being restored or refurbished is an example of that
owners venture into the design world. Being invited to look at their
interpretation is always an adventure and experience. I just hope that
Airstream takes a good hard look at the departure from the traditional, the
Bambi on their web site is not the departure that is needed to expand our
numbers.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425