[VAC] Moderator

Hi gang,

The last few days gave me the opportunity to think and correspond with a
couple of people about this list. I need to publically back down from my
"restoration and maintenance" only position. The USE of our wonderful
Airstreams is of vital interest to the VAC, so topics about using our
vintage Airstreams need also be included in the scope of this list. So feel
free to include questions and comments about using your vintage units.

Scott Scheuermann,  Co-moderator