[VAC] Repair of dent

I was heartsick when I noticed a dent in the back of my '61 Bambi that
wasn't there prior to departure (I've just relocated from Austin to New
Hampshire).  I think someone must have run into the trailer when it was in a
parking lot en route.  It's the right rear, just above the bumper.
I noticed that Bud had replied to someone once that the VAC gives seminars
on repair of dents -- How do I get information on the best way to attempt to
repair Bambi?  Can't believe someone would do that and just drive off.
SB in Warner, NH