[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

hey --   for the folks out there that do not know what we are talking about
            as far as a modern interior model -- please go to
www.insidedesign.com
             and click on the banner at the top of the page.
             our goal as a forward thinking design group was to insert some
level
             of modernity back into the interior of the Airstream.  the pics
that you
             see on our site are the first "prototype" that we did on our
own.  our
             goal was/is to get something like this into the market -- not
just to do
             expensive "one-off" travel trailers.  the idea is to at least
have another
             offering to the otherwise overly traditional interior.  the
response so far has
             been amazing. our first prototype has been published in over 20
magazines,
             several tv spots, and countless number of newspapers in the
past 6 months.

             vintage connection -- we used a 1954 globetrotter for our first
prototype. believe me --
              we truly like the vintage models that we have come across.
actually -- we feel
              that the period trailers are the ones that retain some modern
vision as far as
             the interiors. ( 40's, 50's, 60's )   it is the interiors of
the eighties and ninties models
             that make us squirm.

            our goal/vision is to embrace the history and heritage of a
great travel trailer
            while hopefully helping it along into the future.

             where are we with these ideas today ?? well - we have done a
16' prototype
              with Airstream.  as some of you know, it was shown a couple of
weeks ago
             at the RVIA show as a concept.  hopefully i will have more
concrete info
             to pass along in the near future.

 take care and thanks for your words of support,   inside design

ps- first prototype press list  >

   rv business oct. 2000
   wahington post - half page article - june 17,2000
   new york times - may 18,2000
   san francisco chronicle - june 2000
   dallas morning news
   seattle newspaper
   portland newspaper
   l.a. times - june 20,2000
   home furnishing news - july 24, 2000
   h.o.m.e. - german magazine -  july/august 2000
   interior design magazine - june 2000
   architectural record magazine - july 2000
   interni magazine - italian design mag. - august 2000
   metropolitan home magazine - sept./oct. 2000
   axis magazine - japanese - sept. 2000
   abitare magazine - italian design mag. - sept. 2000
   london financial times newspaper magazine section - they put our trailer
on the cover !! - oct. 7, 2000
   intramuros magazine - french design mag. - august 2000
   frame magazine - dutch design mag. - sept/oct 2000
   esquire magazine - sept 2000
   conde nast traveller mag. - british edition - oct. 2000
   wallpaper magazine - british lifestyle mag.- oct. 2000
   trailer life magazine - nov. 2000
   family motor coaching magazine - nov. 2000
   surface magazine - modern lifestyle mag. - issue no. 26

   upcoming mag atricles - german GQ
                                       german vogue
                                       SPACE

television - NY 1 - 24 hour new york news channel
                 CBS sunday morning news with Charles Osgood  ( labor day
weekend 2000 )