[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Hello All,
I just picked up on this thread, went and looked at the "new" Bambi and saw
what I expected but was disappointed because its missed the mark. We were
hoping to see a truly different look for the interior, ya know that colorful
sharper lined look. What I see is a smaller version of my grandfather's
Airstream, I can smell it now!
A move from all the wood to more of the color laminates, a much less
conservative approach is needed. If they are trying to draw a "younger"
buyer, and I still consider myself younger at times, then a dramatic
departure from what I saw in "What's New" is needed to get my attention.

I guess we also need to say that Sandy and me like our 68's grandpa interior
with our touches and would not gut a perfectly good Airstream interior to
obtain the look we would really want. We are continuing our search for that
project coach with the bad interior to redesign the interior with a lot of
laminates and color flooring. A look of the 2000s is what Airstream needs to
consider not holding on the 80's design mentality when it comes to the
interior of this coach.

Boy do I feel better!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425